1. Батарейки: 2 шт. типа ААА (DC 3V)
2. Размер: 62 х 94 х 15 мм
3. Вес: ? 80 г (включая батарейки)
4. Выделение сильной доли на: 0,1,2,3,4,5(3+2),5(2+3),6.
5. Темп: 40-208 уд/мин ( ± ? 5%)
6. Диапазоны темпа:
7. Генератор тона ( ± ? 0.1 cent):
Габариты: 0.13 x 0.10 x 0.04 м.
Вес: 0.10 кг.
This is Cherub's best priced metronome packed with an amazing array of features that truly satisfies the needs of the consumers.
Like all Cherub metronomes, the metronome features one of the widest range of beat and rhythm settings on the market. The beat and rhythm patterns are highlighted by the chime and clave sounds. It has 0-6 beats including 5(3+2) and 5(2+3). This helps to highlight strong beats in the music. For example, if there are 2 beats in a measure, the first beat will be strong while the second will be weak. It has 6 different rhythms including duplet, triplet, quadruplet. The beat settings combines with the rhythm settings will fulfill any rhythm requirement you may have. Perfect for helping students to learn sophisticated rhythm patterns.
The metronome also features Cherub's revolutionary visualization for beat simulation. Unlike a traditional metronome where the pendulum swings side to side, Cherub's new technology simulates the ups and downs of the taping motion of a hand. This is done through the LCD display. Additionally, it also simulates a strong beat with a bigger motion, a medium beat with a lesser motion, and a weak beat with the least amount of motion.
The metronome, even though only pocket size, has an amazing speaker. It produce the loudest sound for metronomes in its class. Additionally, the metronome has the widest tone selection in the industry - 9 different tone settings. This includes the typical chimes and claves tones used in digital metronomes plus higher pitch tones that would allow the metronome sound to be heard even when used with loud instruments. The metronome also comes with an earphone that would deliver the tempo directly into your ear.
The metronome can also generate 12 tones for reference: C4 and B5, including A4 at 440 Hz and sharps and flats. Perfect for instrument tuning.
The metronome is a very compact pocket size. It can easily fit into any case or bag. It also comes with a built-in stand that allows the metronome to be placed in a easily readable position. As with all Cherub metronomes, this model is very well built to resist damage from accidental drops.
* Tempo range: 40-208 times/minute with 8 tempos shown (Largo, Larghetto, Adagio, Andante, Moderato, Allegro, Presto, Prestissimo)
* Beat simulation with Cherub's revolutionary technology for visual sensing of tempo
* Beat selections: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5(3+2), 5(2+3), 6
* Rhythm selections:
* 9 tones available for metronome sound
* Tone generation: C4-B5 (12 notes) - C, D, E, F, G, A, B, Db, Eb, Gb, Ab, Bb
* Mute function allows the metronome to operate in silence
* Comes with built-in stand
* Earphone jack (2.5mm monophonic type)
* 2 AAA batteries included .
* Color: Black
* Size: 2-3/8" (68mm) Width, 3-5/8" (94mm) Height, 7/16" (15mm) Thickness